How To Safely Burn and Maintain PF Candles November 21 2016
You can relax, the hard part is over. You've already purchased and brought the candle home. First, find a cozy new spot for the candle. Bathroom? Living Room? Bedside? Fortunately, there is no wrong answer.
Now that we've found the candles proper home, let's make sure you know how to properly burn and care for the candle to ensure the best (and longest) possible experience.
Light the wood wick evenly, spreading the flame across the top from side to side until properly and evenly lit.
Burn for at least two hours to start. This helps the wick and wax get into rhythm.
After each burn, clip the ash off the top of the wick to ensure a proper burn the next time.
That's it! Check out more important tips and warnings below!
TIPS & WARNINGS
- Always burn on an even and heat resistant surface
- Keep flame away from flammable objects
- Keep candle out of extreme heat, cold, or light
- Never leave a candle unattended for extended periods
- Do not touch burning candle or pooled wax
- Keep the wax pool free of trimmings, dirt, and debris
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time
Now that you're a candle expert, pick up your newest scent HERE. Thanks for stopping by the porch!